Monday, April 11, 2016

Pets

There are many pets out there that people can get. There are dogs. There are cats. There are fish. There are turtles. There are reptiles. There are many types of reptiles. Some reptiles are lizards. Another reptile is a snake. Snakes can be very big or very small. Many pets belong in a cage. Those are mainly small pets. Some of those pets are hamsters. Another example is a gerbil. Reptiles are also like that. Such as turtles. And snakes. And lizards. Fish especially need to be in a cage of some sort. They need to be in a cage with glass walls, like a bowl. It then needs to be filled with water. The pets need to be fed. Do not forget to feed fish. They will die if you forget to feed them. Another thing that will die if you forget to feed it is your motivation. If you do not feed your motivation it will start to die. Such as my motivation to write this blog. I am going to now fill in a lot of random words and sentences more or less. However, this is still entertainment because you are still reading this, and therefore, on some level, probably an unconscious level, this is entertaining to you. So you are welcome kind stranger. Or kind friend. Or kind person. That is, if I know you. Also, if I know you, then hello. How are you doing? I am currently not doing the best, but I have been worse so I can not complain. Wow. Only one hundred or so words to go. Yay.

Back to pets. Dogs are the best pets. At least they are in my opinion. That is because dogs are obviously better than cats. Cats just sit around and are like feed me. I see you are home. I am going to sit on your laptop and disturb you. I am going to sit on your face as you sleep. See? Really annoying buggers. That’s cats for you. Now dogs are so much better. That is because they are like woof woof woof which means hi you’re home now I missed you I love you I am so excited to see you. Thus, entertain yourself with pets.
 
(374)

No comments:

Post a Comment