Friday, March 25, 2016

Sleep

For the people who have sleeping disorders or have trouble sleeping at all, I have so much compassion for you and I pray to God that it goes away, because sleep is the ultimate healing power for everything.

Whenever I am having a bad day, sleep seriously fixes it because just for a little bit, I am able to forget about what was upsetting me that day and I wake up not even thinking about it! One of the best feelings I ever have is waking up feeling refreshed, which during the school year doesn't really happen that often, but on the occasional "I am sick" line that I feed my mom, I am able to catch up and just feel awesome the entire day.

Why I decided to write about sleep is a really good question, but I do think I have a simple answer for it; everyone does it, I love it, so why not write about it? I get it seems a little random and maybe even a little scatter brained but still, it is one of God's greatest gifts. I am really thankful to not be a vampire.

I am one of those people who is really grouchy when I do not get all my sleep, but  I never have trouble sleeping, it is just the length I am aloud to sleep is what kills me. I am pretty sure my body needs like 13 hours of sleep each night for me to feel really refreshed and not bitchy in the morning, but even when I don't, I sleep like a baby. It is sad to me that some people have a lot of trouble sleeping because I do not think I would be able to function, but it is even worse for the people who once they wake up, can't go back to sleep! I know there are many actual diseases people have for sleeping but if I were them, I would take a bottle of Melatonin every single night just so I could get my sleep.

So sleep to me is not a very broad topic to talk about, but I would just like to reiterate on the fact that people need their sleep, and if you are one of those people who at a sleepover is talking and screwing around when others are trying to sleep, well you should probably end that now before you run into me at an overnight thing. I will throw a bitch fit and you will no longer want to sleep because you will be to scared. so my point to all this is, enjoy your sleep and if you can't, well, I am truly sorry for that.


(450)

No comments:

Post a Comment