Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Black Friday

Black Friday is the craziest shopping day of the year. People stand in lines hours and hours before stores open, just so they can be the first ones in. When the doors open u, the customers run as fast as they can to whatever they are looking for and then run to the checkout when they have everything they came for. A lot of the times, stores don’t even have that good of sales, but hundreds of people still wait in lines for hours trying to check out.

We’ve all heard crazy stories of people getting run over by huge crowds of people trying to get into the store, but for a lot of us teenagers, we’ve probably never actually experienced this Black Friday Madness. Personally, I know that the year one of my friends turned 16, we would go Black Friday shopping. We all wanted to see what it was like. My friends and I didn’t even really care about the deals because we didn’t really have any money to spend anyways. My parents never go Black Friday shopping because they, like most people, don’t want to fight the crowds. Since our parents never brought us, we thought we ought to experience the chaos for ourselves. I remember when I told my mom that some friends and I were going shopping and she was like why would you fight the crowd at a sore when there’s not very many good deals, and I said that I wanted to see what it was like, if it was really as crazy as everyone says it is.

The mall is not too crowded on Black Friday, only because it’s mostly because there’s only clothing stores there and they have sales going on all the time so that’s not a huge deal. Places like Target, Walmart, and Best Buy though, are ridiculous! There are so many people running around, carrying huge boxes of things like TV’s, gaming systems and otherwise expensive products. People have multiple carts filled with more items than you can image, and then they will stand in line forever waiting to check out. The great part about Black Friday, is Cyber Monday! You get all the same, if not better deals, online and the best part is, you can shop all day from the comfort of your own home. There’s no hassle or crowds because everything is online and I think Cyber Monday is more popular, for that very reason. So, if you don’t like being in a big store with hundreds of people, I would wait till Monday and shop on online without all the chaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment