Monday, November 9, 2015

"bad" Boys

Boys complain about girls being confusing and crazy and me being a girl, I totally understand that
because I don’t even understand the reasons I do half the stuff I do myself. But I also don’t understand guys a lot of the time. In previous blogs of mine about teenage girls I talked about the ways we think and kind of why we are the way we are, we are completely different from boys. Girls don’t even understand why we do what we do, how are we supposed to know why guys do what they do. We don’t know or understand their thought process, so we have to guess, this is where us girls start assuming things, as I talked about earlier.

We don’t understand why guys act differently when you’re alone with them and then they act completely different when you are in front of their friends. Or why they talk differently when they’re with “the guys”. Is it not cool to be nice when you’re with ‘the guys”? This confuses us and makes us mad. We want you guys to be cute like you are when we’re alone, when we’re in front of your friends too! What’s so hard to understand about that?

Another thing I don’t understand is why guys think it’s cool/okay to jump from girl to girl all the time. But if girls were to hop from guy to guy like boys do girls, she’d get called names and be label as a “hoe” “slut” etc... How is this fair? This is hypocritical!

Sometimes I feel like guys do things just so they are “accepted” by their friends, so they’re “cool.” I know that guys know it’s wrong to use a girl, but why do so many guys still do it. I don’t get how you can do that to someone. Girls are sensitive and become attached quickly. We’ll believe a lot of things you tell us, this is why guys lie. Guys know that if they tell us what we want to hear, that if they make themselves seem like a “good guy”, that we’ll open up to them and they can take advantage.

Don’t get me wrong, I know not all guys are like this! I know there are genuinely good guys out there that know this stuff is wrong and would never do these things, but unfortunately there are guys out there like this. By all means, there are girls out there that do these same things to guys too.

No comments:

Post a Comment