Friday, January 22, 2016

Netflix

I don’t remember the last time that I watched actual TV. Whenever I have time to watch something, I always watch Netflix. I think this is the same for probably 80% of teenage kids. Netflix has become so popular of teenagers in high school and college.

Netflix is about $8.00 a month, so it is very affordable. There is a huge variety of shows and movies you can watch. Ever few months or so, Netflix puts out different shows/movies, for more options. Whether you want to watch a comedy show, a reality show, horror, mystery, or an action show, I promise there is something for you to watch.

Netflix is great because once you find a show you really like, you can watch as many episodes as you want at one time. You don’t have to wait a whole week for the next episode to come out, you can sit down and “binge-watch” any show you want. Parents probably don’t love this idea of staying in bed all day and watching TV, but kids love it. There are so many great shows to watch and if you aren’t sure where to start, ask around! So many people can give you options of shows they liked and can suggest shows that they think you might like as well.

There are many shows that are a common interest amongst kids our age. One Tree Hill is a widely popular show between boys and girls. There are 9 seasons of the show and they get better as they go. You get to experience the lives of two teenage basketball playing brothers and their friends go through high school and even their lives after high school. I think One Tree Hill is so popular amongst teenagers, because it is very relatable with the characters being around our age.

For girls, 90210 and Gossip Girl are very popular! These are both sort of drama shows, again with teenagers going through high school and their friends. As you watch these shows, you get to know the characters are you feel like you are a part of their lives for the 7-9 seasons of the show.

For guys, Supernatural and Prison Break are fairly popular. I have watched both of these shows and they are both very good! I got really into both of the shows and I would sit down for hours and watch episode after episode.

The four shows that I talked about are my four favorite ones that I have watched, I’ve even watched them all more than once. If you haven’t seen any or some of these shows, I highly recommended you look them up and give them a try!
(447)

No comments:

Post a Comment