Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Teenagers: Complaining

Personally as a teenager, I can say that I complain about a lot of things. I think both girls and boys complain a lot though, but girls probably more than guys.

 I complain about everything. I don’t understand why we complain about things. Complaining about something isn’t going to make it better or necessarily make it go away. I think we just complain about things when we’re bored. We think of things that we don’t really like or that we’d like to see improved, and we just complain about them.

For me, I complain about everything, I complain when my head hurts, I complain about being bored, about wanting to go home, about not wanting to do something. In a way, I think it makes me feel better about something, when I complain about it. I know that doesn’t make any sense, but now that I think about it, I’ll be thinking about something for quite so time, I’ll think about how I don’t like it, then I’ll complain to someone about it, and then I’ll forget about in. For example, when I’ve been working all day, I’ll stand there and think about how much my feet hurt and how much I just want to sit down, and then then next coworker that comes over, I’ll complain to them about how I’ve been working all day and I haven’t taken a break and that my feet hurt so bad, and they’ll walk away, and ill forget about it for a while, 20 minutes later I’ll think about it again and complain again.

 Our parents are always complaining about how much we complain, but take a second and think about all the times you complain in one day. All the times you complain about being hungry, how you just want to go home, about how much time is left in class. We complain a lot more than we realize, it’s become natural for us to complain about everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment