Monday, October 26, 2015

Teenage Girls: Over Thinking


Teenage girls have many talents, one being over thinking. If you’re a guy reading this, this might help you understand a girl’s thought process, but probably not.

Guys think that girls are very complicated, well that’s because guys decide things in about two seconds. It takes them like .02 seconds to decide on whether or not they like something, and it takes girls about 10 years (obvious that’s a little bit of an exaggeration) to decide something. Boys are just like yeah this stripped shirt is awesome, I’ll take it! Girls on the other hand think, “How much is it? Is that too much? Is it worth it? But I already know two other girls with the same shirt! What pants would I wear this shirt with? But I don’t have shoes to match this?” Girls think about everything when trying to buy something as simple as a shirt.

Boys if you think I’m exaggerating all the questions and thoughts that go through a girls head while shopping, you’re wrong!

Yeah deciding on what clothes to buy is a big deal for girls, but girls over think 10 times harder when it comes to boys. For some reason us girls just assume there’s something wrong with us, that we’re the problem, and we always assume that the boy we like doesn’t like us. For example, if a boy isn’t respond to our texts, thousands of thoughts run through our heads, “OMG what did I do? Is he ignoring me? Why is he ignoring me? Am I being annoying? Did I say something wrong? I want to text him again, but then he’ll really think I’m being annoying? Does he think I’m too clingy? Oh no, clingy is bad! NO one likes clingy!” when in reality the boy is just busy and can’t respond at the moment.

So boys, if you don’t want your girl to turn into a psychopath and give herself an anxiety attack, tell her you’re busy and you will text her in a bit, don’t just not reply.

I don’t know why us girls always just assume we did something wrong when a boy doesn’t respond to us, but we do. We start to second guess everything; we’ll go back and re-read the conversation to see if we said something questionable.

Girls, am I wrong? Please tell me I’m not the only girl that freaks out like this!?

No comments:

Post a Comment